Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Where we create an inspiring, challenging, and supportive environment where students are encouraged and assisted in reaching their highest potential.

Working Papers

Westerly Students

High School Students-Working Papers may be obtained from the WHS Guidance office.  Please call 401-315-1501 option 4 for assistance in completing and picking up working papers.  During summer vacation, students may also go to the Babcock Hall Administration office to request working papers.  Please call 401-315-1500 to verify office hours.

Middle School Students-Working papers may be obtained from WMS Main office.  Please call 401-315-1601 if you have questions or need assistance.  Intent to Employ a Minor forms are available in the main office.

Please note - You must have a completed Intent to Employ a Minor form with both the employer and parent signature before working papers can be prepared

Non-Westerly Students 

Working papers for students that do not attend WPS may be requested at Babcock Hall Administration Office located at 23 Highland Ave, Westerly.  Please call 401-315-1500 to verify office hours prior to coming to the building.  You must bring with you 

  • Intent to Employ form signed by Parent and Employer
  • All applications must be accompanied by an acceptable proof of age, such as a (1) Birth Certificate, (2) Baptismal Certificate, (3) Bible Records, (4) Passport, (5) Insurance policy (at least 1 year old), (6) Physician’s Certificate of Age accompanied by school records of age and parents affidavit, (7) Rhode Island Motor Vehicle Operator’s license with photograph.
  • Working papers require the child's signature at the time of pick up, so they must be present.


Intent to Employ Minor Form 



Where to find us